The Resource Library promotes community by providing a space for PRIM&R members to share their most frequently used workplace tools. The Resource Library is open to all PRIM&R members.
Participation includes access to the Resource Library on the PRIM&R Online Community where members can:
- Save time by not reinventing the wheel—access SOPs, templates, guidance documents, and more, shared by the PRIM&R membership community.
- Contribute workplace tools for use by the wider PRIM&R membership community
- Determine what information is visible to others or opt out of being included in the user directory entirely under through privacy settings.
- Connect with PRIM&R members and others in the PRIM&R community one-on-one through a user directory and direct messaging.
Join the Resource Library:
PRIM&R Members can join the Resource Library by clicking “Join Community” on the Resource Library on the PRIM&R Online Community.
If you haven’t already accessed the platform, to get started:
- Log into the PRIM&R Online Community with your PRIM&R account (the same account you use to register for PRIM&R events or renew your PRIM&R membership).
- Agree to the PRIM&R Online Community Terms and Conditions.
- Join the Resource Library and other available communities of interest to you.
- Adjust your notification, privacy, and other settings in your profile. (Please note: the new platform includes a user directory so you can further connect with your peers. You can decide what information you want to be visible to others or opt out of being included in the directory under your privacy settings.)