While Member Appreciation Month has come and gone, our commitment to supporting PRIM&R members in their work is unwavering. We hope you enjoyed the following special benefits throughout May:
We encourage you to continue taking advantage of ALL your membership benefits offered throughout the year, including:
- Complimentary enrollment in the Certificate Program: Demonstrate your ongoing professional development by enrolling in the Certificate in the Ethical Foundations of Animal Care and Use or the Certificate in the Foundations of Human Subjects Protections.
- Discounts: Receive valuable discounts on PRIM&R’s educational offerings, certification exams, academic texts and scholarly journals, and career center postings.
- Mentoring Program: Connect with another PRIM&R member to share knowledge, get answers to your questions, and expand your professional network.
- Knowledge Center: Complimentary access to selected webinar recordings, talks, and presentations through the Knowledge Center, many of which are eligible for continuing education credit.
- PRIM&R Online Community: Trade strategies, advice, and workplace tools with your peers through PRIM&R’s membership communities – IACUC Channel, SBER Network, and the Resource Library.
- Regional Connections: Apply for funding to organize and host an educational networking event for colleagues in your community.
- Research Ethics Digest Self-Study Program: Read the articles in Research Ethics Digest and successfully complete the online quiz with a score of 80% or higher to earn continuing education (CE) credit hours (1.5 per issue for the human subjects protections quiz and 1 per issue for the animal care and use quiz).