While Member Appreciation Month has come and gone, our commitment to supporting you in your daily work remains. We hope you continue to enjoy the following special perks debuted in the month of May:
Don’t forget to take advantage of ALL your membership benefits offered throughout the year, including:
- Complimentary Enrollment in the Certificate Program: Demonstrate your ongoing professional development by enrolling in the Certificate in the Ethical Foundations of Animal Care and Use or the Certificate in the Foundations of Human Subjects Protections.
- Discounts: Receive valuable discounts on PRIM&R’s educational offerings, certification exams, academic texts and scholarly journals, and career center postings.
- Mentoring Program: Connect with another PRIM&R member to share knowledge, get answers to your questions, and expand your professional network.
- Knowledge Center: Complimentary access to selected webinar recordings, talks, and presentations through the Knowledge Center, many of which are eligible for continuing education credit.
- PRIM&R Online Community: Trade strategies, ideas, and advice with your peers through PRIM&R’s membership communities – IACUC Channel and SBER Network.
- Regional Connections: Apply for funding to organize and host an educational networking event for colleagues in your community.
- Research Ethics Digest Self-Study Program: Read the articles in Research Ethics Digest and successfully complete the online quiz with a score of 80% or higher to earn continuing education (CE) credit hours (1.5 per issue for the human subjects protections quiz and 1 per issue for the animal care and use quiz)
Not yet a member? Consider joining us.
New! Call for resources developed by the PRIM&R member community: Have you or your institution developed or recently updated Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), worksheets, checklists, flowcharts, or forms? Share these resources with your colleagues across the research oversight community! Submit your resource(s) via this form. Resources will be uploaded to the forthcoming, member-exclusive Resource Library.