We want to support your research ethics and oversight event!
PRIM&R’s Regional Connections program provides grants of up to $1,000 for networking or educational events hosted by PRIM&R members.
In recent years, PRIM&R is proud to have supported:
- Research University – University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
- Black Lives Matter in Research – Montclair State University
- Canadian Animal Ethics Coordinators National Meeting
- Pacific Northwest (PNW) Regional IRB Forum
- The Animal-Human Relationship (Conference) – University of Saskatchewan
The event must be member-facilitated.
The funding application and content of the program should reflect PRIM&R’s mission and the mission of the Regional Connections program. Preference will be given to programs that include a goal of helping build a regional community.
The event should fall outside the scope of normal, day-to-day activities of the sponsoring institution and/or member.
Priority may be given to 1) Nonprofit organizations with demonstrated need; 2) Locales that offer geographic diversity and where PRIM&R has not sponsored events in the past; and/or 3) Applicants not already funded in the current calendar year.