For a Group or Individual
An individual license grants individual access only to the person who purchases the course.
- Only one person will be able to take the course and receive credit for completing it. If you plan on having more than one individual take the course, please either purchase multiple subscriptions or an institutional license
- Member status is not transferable for the purpose of individual licenses
An institutional license is for two or more individuals who work together directly at the same institution.
- There is no limit to the number of learners who can take the course under an institutional license, however, learners taking the course under one license should be affiliated with the same site or location. Please contact email@example.com to discuss your institution's needs.
- It is the responsibility of the person whose name is used to purchase the license to help their users create accounts, add team members, and distribute information to their colleagues. Instructions will be provided.
- Only the person purchasing the license needs to be a PRIM&R member in order to receive the member institutional rate.
*Please note, the person whose name the registration is under will receive membership. PRIM&R does not offer group institutional, or departmental memberships.