PRIM&R’s new Animal Research Oversight Course (AROC) provides a comprehensive overview of the IACUC’s role and functions in an effective, interactive online format. AROC covers important topics for new or experienced IACUC members, administrators, and other animal care and use personnel.
Support of AROC includes:
- Acknowledgement on the webpage for the course (color logo, 75-word description, and URL of choice).
- Text acknowledgment and link to your website in the confirmation email sent to each individual or organization that purchases the course.
- Acknowledgement in all dedicated AROC marketing
- Acknowledgement on the course user home page, viewed by all learners who participate in the course (color log logo, 75-word description, and URL of choice).
- Complimentary institutional subscription to the course for the duration of your support.
For more information and contact Catherine Batsford (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or are interested in supporting AROC.
PRIM&R’s Ethical Research Oversight Course (EROC) is an engaging, interactive online course designed to equip IRB members and HRPP/IRB staff for their roles through demonstration of the ethical principles and regulatory frameworks that govern their day-to-day work. Over the last eight years, over 100 institutions in the United States and abroad have used EROC to train their IRB members. Since September 2018, The EROC webpage received more than 8,600 unique visitors (meaning different IP addresses). Our EROC support opportunity is sold out through 2022.