In 2022, PRIM&R is launching a new model for our annual conferences. Instead of hosting separate events for our animal care and use and human subjects protections communities, we will offer a single PRIM&R Annual Conference on November 14-18, 2022, in Salt Lake City, UT. Learn more about this event at primr.org/annual-conference.
The PRIM&R Annual Conference will bring the entire research oversight community together under one roof and exhibitors will have access to existing and new audiences. We are planning for an in-person event with a virtual option. Vendors will be able to exhibit in person, virtually, or both, and there will be several opportunities for supporting the meeting. Opportunities for exposure will include, but are not limited to:
- Acknowledgement on PRIM&R’s event website, in communications to attendees, and from the podium
- In-person Exhibit Hall that includes customizable vendor booths/space
- Virtual booth spaces that can be upgraded to increase interaction with attendees
- Advertised time on the agenda to connect with attendees
- Multiple opportunities to collect lead data
- Sponsored live, virtual, and on-demand sessions and networking events
- Support of the poster gallery, branded products, emails to attendees, and more!
The PRIM&R Annual Conference Prospectus will be available by March 2022. Contact Mariellen Morris (email@example.com) if you have questions or would like to discuss potential conference support opportunities.