Adding PRIM&R to Your Safe Senders
To ensure you receive messages from PRIM&R, be sure to add the following domains to your safe senders list:
- mail@ConnectedCommunity.org (the send address for messages from the PRIM&R Online Community)
- @blueskylearn.com (the send address for messages from the Knowledge Center learning management system)
- DoNotReply@eventScribe.com (the send address for messages sent from the AER and IACUC conference system)
Instructions for adjusting your settings in a few popular email clients and spam filters are listed below. You may need to loop in your company’s tech support or admins (if this is your company email); they may be able to "allowlist" the following IP addresses on their end as a more universal fix.
*Please note, the marketing automation system we use is updating our IP Addresses in 2021. You may need to safelist the new IPs listed below.
- New IPs (as of 2021)
- Previous IPs
- Return path is firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are links to instructions for common spam filters.
Below are instructions for common email clients.
- Right-click a message in the preview pane (double-check the Junk and Clutter folders for messages too).
- Click the drop-down list and select Junk.
- Select Never Block Sender's Domain.
If the message was found in the Junk or Clutter folder, you can move it to the inbox.
- Click the Gmail drop-down list (on the left side of the screen) and select Contacts.
- Add the "from" address to your contact list.
If the message was found in the spam folder, right click it and select Not Spam. Additionally, you can move messages to their proper classification folder, if needed.
Right click a message and select Add to Contacts. Alternatively, select Contacts on the left sidebar and add the sender's "from" address. If the message was found in the spam folder, right-click it and select Not Spam.
- Click the Contacts icon (in the upper left corner) and select New Contact.
- Add the sender's email address.
If the message was found in the spam folder, right click it and select Not Spam. if you see the address in the block list, select the address you wish to remove and click Remove.
Other Email Clients
Add the sender’s “from” address to your contact list/address book. If the message was found in the spam folder, move it to the inbox or right click it and select Not Spam.