PRIM&R’s Call for Session Proposal Program is an opportunity for our constituents to contribute their ideas for topics and speakers to the 2022 PRIM&R Annual Conference (PAC22). We want to create an event that meets your professional development needs and aspirations; if you have a session idea for PAC22, review the submissions guidelines below and contribute by January 14, 2022.
- Proposals should reflect the theme of the meeting, which is described on this webpage.
- Review the program guidelines before submitting a proposal. The guidelines provide detail on session types, proposal requirements, terms and conditions, and frequently asked questions. Proposals that do not meet the guidelines will not be considered.
- While we are interested in ideas of interest to all audiences, we are particularly interested in receiving session proposals on:
- Advancing equity and justice in research/research oversight/research compliance programs
- Challenges and topics for institutional leadership/officials
- “Crossover” topics that span research programs, and topics that may be of interest to personnel with oversight of human subjects research, animal research, and related areas (see more information about crossover topics on this webpage)
- In recommending speakers, please note:
- Proposals must include speakers from more than one institution; we will not accept ideas that only include speakers from one institution.
- Proposals may include up to four speakers. Please be mindful of format and number of speakers to ensure that there is time for all presentations plus any interaction with audience. PRIM&R reserves the right to ask fewer speakers to participate if it’s not conducive to the format.
- PRIM&R is interested in including speakers who may not have presented at our meetings before, especially young/emerging professionals and personnel from smaller or minority-serving institutions.
- PRIM&R is committed to diversity and inclusion as part of its core values. Speaker recommendations should reflect this commitment, with an eye toward diversity in race, gender, sex, religion, age, career level, institution type, geography, and professional role.
- We’re planning for an in-person conference with a virtual option. Content will be presented in-person and on-demand (pre-recorded). By submitting a proposal, you agree to present in the format PRIM&R designates, including virtual only if we are unable to meet in person at all.
Poster submissions are now closed.